Adding Google Calendar to your iOS device
Often, we’ve been asked how to add the church calendar to iOS devices. That’s great! We’re glad you want to do this!!
You will need both a laptop or a desktop computer and your iPhone or iPad. Be prepared to spend about 5-10 minutes and have your Google login information handy. You’ll need to log in to this account to subscribe to our calendar first.
Ready to get started? Let’s dig in!
- On a desktop or laptop computer, navigate to https://calendar.google.com and login.
- In the left sidebar, scroll down to “Other Calendars” and click the + symbol.
- Select “Subscribe to Calendar” and enter our calendar: email@example.com.
- Now go to your iPhone or iPad and open the web browser of your choice.
- Copy and paste calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect in the address bar and press Enter.
- Log in to Google Calendar.
- Select the calendars to sync to your iPhone or iPad.
- Click Save. It might take a few minutes for your device to sync the calendar. Please be patient if they don’t show up immediately.
- Next, close the web browser and open the Calendar app on your device.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the Calendars tab. Scroll down to check the box to turn on the Christian World Fellowship Events Calendar.
- If you do not see the calendar, check if you have added your Gmail account and turned on Calendars in your Settings.
It might take a few minutes for the events to show up on your device. If you have any trouble, please let us know.