Adding Google Calendar to your iOS device
By Jason DiSenso | November 26, 2019
Often, we’ve been asked how to add the church calendar to iOS devices. That’s great! We’re glad you want to do this!!
You will need both a laptop or a desktop computer and your iPhone or iPad. Be prepared to spend about 5-10 minutes and have your Google login information handy. You’ll need to log in to this account to subscribe to our calendar first.
Ready to get started? Let’s dig in!
- On a desktop or laptop computer, navigate to https://calendar.google.com and login.
- In the left sidebar, scroll down to “Other Calendars” and click the + symbol.
- Select “Subscribe to Calendar” and enter our calendar: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now go to your iPhone or iPad and open the web browser of your choice.
- Copy and paste calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect in the address bar and press Enter.
- Log in to Google Calendar.
- Select the calendars to sync to your iPhone or iPad.
- Click Save. It might take a few minutes for your device to sync the calendar. Please be patient if they don’t show up immediately.
- Next, close the web browser and open the Calendar app on your device.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the Calendars tab. Scroll down to check the box to turn on the Christian World Fellowship Events Calendar.
- If you do not see the calendar, check if you have added your Gmail account and turned on Calendars in your Settings.
It might take a few minutes for the events to show up on your device. If you have any trouble, please let us know.